Ever wondered how to shutdown or reboot your windows with just double clicking on a shortcut? Yes this is possible by using our old windows commands and embedding them in a shortcut.
- Create a shortcut on your desktop by right-click and then selecting New - Shortcut
- For shutting down, just type SHUTDOWN /P and shutdown /r /t 0 for reboot. Click continue
- Give this shortcut a name like Quick Shutdown and click Finish button
- Follow the same process and type SHUTDOWN /R /T 0 for quick reboot
- Optionally you can Right-Click on the shortcut you made just now and select "Pin To Start"
- Just click on any of these newly created shortcuts and see the magic
Like this quick wonderful trick, then share this post in your network.